Alternative energy sources have a number of advantages.
Solar panels are safe, effective, and very convenient. These panels generate electricity all year round. There are both compact and large in size models of solar panels. Monocrystalline solar cells are silicon cells, combined with each other. For their production using the most pure silicon. For polycrystalline silicon melt is subjected to slow cooling. Such technology requires less energy therefore the cost of silicon, obtained using it lower. Polymer batteries are used in areas where the greatest importance is the mechanical resilience and environmental disposal.
Solar panels – supplier of clean energy
If conduct division depending on the material used, the batteries are amorphous silicon, and if depending on the production technology – to film. In case of manufacturing panels amorphous, crystalline silicon is not used, a silane or silane which is applied a thin layer of material on the substrate. The efficiency of such batteries is only 5-6%, they have a very low rate of effectiveness, but in spite of these shortcomings, they have a number of advantages:
- Optical absorption index is 20 times higher than that of poly- and monocrystals.
- The thickness of elements is less than 1 micron.
- In comparison with poly- and single crystals has a better performance in cloudy weather.
- Increased flexibility.
- Supplier of clean energy.
But their main advantages are:
- Low cost of production.
- The ease and accessibility.
- No harmful effects on the environment.